(Terms & Conditions - here)
Christmas delivery information is further down this page.
Payment and delivery:
Jewellery items are normally in stock, unless otherwise stated (such as for 'Made to Order' items). Please refer to the item details for specific information.
Delivery cost: To check postage cost for an item, first add it to the basket. Under 'Basket Totals' you should see a 'calculate shipping' link. Clicking on this link will open a dropdown menu. Select your country then 'update totals' and your postage should be shown in the total. You do not need to log in to check this.
Please note that weights displayed under a product's 'additional information' are an approximate weight of the packaged item. This is for shipping purposes and not an exact item weight.
I will normally despatch your order within 1-3 working days, often on the same day, unless the item is listed as 'made to order'.
My 'made to order' jewellery should normally be ready in 2-3 weeks, and I will keep you updated by email.
If there are any changes to normal despatch times, or known information on postal service delays, I will display these here, or on my website home page.
In the unlikely case that I notice an error in the listing, or it is not in stock, I will contact you. If this cannot be remedied I will send you a full refund.
TO MAKE PAYMENT:
Once you have added items to the basket, you can select 'calculate shipping' to find and apply the postage to your country.
When you are ready, click on the large blue button, 'Proceed to Checkout'. Once you have completed your delivery and contact details, just click on 'Proceed to Paypal' and you will be taken to secure payment - you don't need a Paypal account to make payment. You can read the 'Terms & Conditions' from here, and will need to tick the acceptance box to proceed.
N.B. COUPON CODES: if you have a coupon code, just enter this in the box to the left of the 'basket' page (before calculating the shipping) and click on the 'Apply Coupon' button. You should see the new subtotal appear.
Payment can be made via PayPal account and credit or debit card. If you don't have a PayPal account, a credit or debit card can be used via PayPal's 'Guest Checkout'.
I will activate a part refund refund if there is an overpayment of postage & packing (e.g. for multiple orders).
Before despatch, I carefully package your item, with your address (and a return address) clearly printed, and customs labels attached where applicable.
Once your order is posted, I will send an email message confirming despatch.
I will normally send your order via Royal Mail. Postage options are available in the dropdown menu after adding a product to your basket (before Checkout).
I reserve the right to send orders by an alternative method, if I find this to be necessary.
Delivery within the United Kingdom:
- For orders under £25.00 - these are normally sent by Royal Mail Standard Second Class Post, and delivery is normally within 2-3 working days from despatch.
- For items over £25.00 - these are normally sent by Royal Mail Second Class Signed For, and delivery is normally within 2-3 working days from despatch.
- For larger orders I despatch by Royal Mail's Special Delivery - delivery is guaranteed before 1pm the next working day after despatch. Please contact me if you require a Saturday guaranteed delivery.
If required, you can also upgrade delivery on checkout: for example, to:
- Royal Mail First Class Post, within the UK, for delivery normally the next working day after despatch (not guaranteed).
- Royal Mail's Special Delivery - guaranteed delivery within the UK before 1pm the next working day after despatch and does not include Saturday delivery. A signature will be required on delivery. Please contact me if you require a Saturday guaranteed delivery.
I despatch to most countries, worldwide.
If a shipping option does not display for your country, please contact me and I will aim to resolve this as quickly as possible.
Delivery to countries within Europe:
- For orders under £25.00 - these are normally sent by Royal Mail International Standard - estimated delivery time is 3-5 working days from despatch. Orders to some countries may need to be sent by a tracked service.
- For orders over £25.00 - these are normally sent by Royal Mail International Tracked &/or Signed - estimated delivery time is 3-5 working days from despatch, though can sometimes take a bit longer.
Upgrade from a Standard service to an international tracked service is also available on checkout.
Delivery to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and other countries outside of Europe:
- For orders under £25.00 - these are normally sent by Royal Mail International Standard - estimated delivery time is 5-7 working days from despatch, though can sometimes take a bit longer. Orders to some countries may need to be sent by a tracked service.
- For orders over £25.00 - these are normally sent by Royal Mail International Tracked &/or Signed - estimated delivery time is 5-7 working days from despatch, though can sometimes take a bit longer.
Upgrade from a Standard postal service to an international tracked service is also available on checkout.
NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS (i.e. buyers outside of the United Kingdom):
I advise always always checking, prior to purchase, for any customs charges that might be applicable in your country, as the buyer is responsible for making such payment.
Customs Restrictions (disclaimer): There can sometimes be restrictions on jewellery by Customs in some countries, though the rules around this are not always clear. Unfortunately I cannot be held responsible for any problems at Customs. Please contact your individual country's Customs department, before purchase, if you are unsure whether restrictions might apply.
CHRISTMAS 2018 - INFORMATION and LAST POSTING DATES:
Delivery during the Christmas period can take longer than normal due to high volumes of post. It is therefore recommended that extra time is allowed for this.
Please note: The dates provided below are the last dates I will be posting COMPLETED orders before Christmas 2018 - please allow the handling time for your order. You can check my making times on 'Made to Order' items - just send me a message if you need further information.
I will ensure packaging and despatch of your order is by the date stated, though I cannot guarantee that Royal Mail or your country's postal service will deliver on time for Christmas, as this is not in my control. There can sometimes be delays in Customs after arrival in your own country.
Last recommended posting dates 2018 (from the Royal Mail website):
Last posting dates within UK:
Tuesday 18th December UK - 2nd Class and Royal Mail signed for 2nd® Class
Thursday 20th December UK - 1st Class and Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class
Saturday 22nd December UK - Royal mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®
Royal Mail International Standard (airmail) and International tracking signature services:
Last posting dates from UK: Destination:
Tuesday 4th December Africa, Middle East
Friday 7th December Cyprus, Malta, Asia, Far East, Eastern Europe (except Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia)
Saturday 8th December Caribbean, Central and South America
Monday 10th December Greece, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand
Friday 14th December Canada, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland and USA
Saturday 15th December Finland, Sweden
Monday 17th December Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
Tuesday 18th December Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
HM Forces mail - (BFPO):
Monday 26th November Operational HM Forces
Friday 14th December Static HM Forces