(Terms & Conditions - here)
Payment and delivery (delivery prices further down this page):
Order early for Christmas! See last recommended posting dates below.
Free UK delivery on orders from £90 (or lower international delivery).
I despatch to most countries, worldwide. If a shipping option does not display for your country, please contact me.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Notice: I am despatching orders again, following UK Government guidelines. Despatch and delivery may take a little longer than usual, and the courier service may differ from that stated - thank you for your understanding.
How to check a postage price: add the item/s to the basket. Under 'Basket Totals' you will see a 'calculate shipping' link. Just select your country from the dropdown menu (you don't need to add your postcode), then 'update totals' - your postage should now be shown. If you do not wish to purchase you can remove the item from the basket.
Delivery prices are also listed further down this page.
Secure payment can be made via your PayPal account and credit or debit card. If you do not have a PayPal account, PayPal's 'Guest Checkout' requests payment using your credit or debit card.
To make payment: Once you have added an item/s to the basket, select 'calculate shipping' and apply the postage for your country. When ready, click on the large blue button, 'Proceed to Checkout'. Once delivery and contact details are complete, click on 'Proceed to Paypal' and you will be taken to secure payment - you don't need a Paypal account for this. You will need to tick the 'Terms & Conditions' acceptance box to proceed.
Coupon codes: if you have a coupon code, enter this in the box to the left of the 'basket' page (before calculating shipping) and click on the 'Apply Coupon' button - the new subtotal should appear.
- Orders of £90 and over - FREE UK delivery (or reduced international delivery charge).
- My jewellery and glass art is normally in stock. In the unlikely case of a listing error (e.g. price, description, or it is not in stock), I will contact you. If this cannot be remedied I will arrange a refund.
- I aim to despatch orders within 2-3 working days, and will keep you informed via email.
- I normally send orders via Royal Mail, and my postage prices are based on Royal Mail's delivery services.
- Weights shown under a product's 'additional information' are an approximate weight of the packaged item for my postage settings (and not the item weight).
- Once your order is posted I will send you a confirmation email
If there appears to be an error in the postage, or your country does not appear in the options, please contact me.
Postage options are available in the dropdown menu after adding an item to the basket (before Checkout).
I would inform you by email of any change to my delivery service, or if for any reason I cannot meet the stated despatch time. I reserve the right to send orders by an alternative method if I find this to be necessary.
Upgraded delivery services may be available on checkout.
Delivery services within the United Kingdom:
- Royal Mail First Class Post, within the UK (normally 1-2 working days from despatch)
- Royal Mail Standard Second Class Post (normally 2-3 working days from despatch).
- Royal Mail Second Class Signed For (normally 2-3 working days from despatch).
- Royal Mail First Class Signed For, within the UK (normally 1-2 working days from despatch)
- Royal Mail's Special Delivery (normally before 1pm next working day from despatch, not including Saturdays). A signature may be required. Covid-19 information: delivery may be made up to 9pm.
Please contact me if you require a Saturday guaranteed delivery.
Delivery services to countries within Europe:
- Royal Mail International Standard (estimated delivery time 3-5 working days from despatch).
- Royal Mail International Tracked &/or Signed (estimated delivery time 3-5 working days from despatch).
Delivery services to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and countries outside of Europe:
- Royal Mail International Standard (estimated delivery time 5-9 working days from despatch).
- Royal Mail International Tracked &/or Signed (estimated delivery time 5-9 working days from despatch).
Within the UK:
- Orders up to £30 - from £2.95 (2nd class Standard, approx. 2-3 days from despatch)
- Orders up to £30 - from £3.50 (1st class Standard, approx. 1-2 days from despatch)
- Orders up to £30 - from £6.50 (Special Delivery, next working day from despatch)
- Orders from £30 (and under £50) - from £2.95 (2nd Class Signed For, approx. 2-3 days from despatch)
- Orders from £30 and under £50 - from £3.50 (1st Class Signed For, approx 1-2 days from despatch)
- Orders from £50 (and under £90) - from £5.50 (Special Delivery, next working day from despatch)
- Orders from £90 - FREE delivery (Special Delivery, next working day from despatch)
International orders under £19.50 via International Standard Service, delivery prices:
Europe - from £4.95
World Zone 1 (incl. USA and Canada) - from £6.00
World Zone 2 (incl. Far East; Australasia) - from £6.75
Other countries - from £8.25
International orders over £19.50 via Royal Mail's International Tracked/ Tracked & Signed service, delivery prices:
Europe - from £9.75
World Zone 1 - from £10.50
World Zone 2 - from £10.75
Other countries - from £12.75
International orders over £50, delivery prices:
Europe - from £8.75
World Zone 1 - from £9.50
World Zone 2 - from £9.75
Other countries - from £11.75
See list of World delivery zones countries below*.
Orders over £90 (UK - Special Delivery/ International - Tracked and/or Signed), delivery prices:
UK - FREE
Europe - from £5.75
World Zone 1 - from £6.50
World Zone 2 - from £6.75
Other countries - from £8.75
World delivery zones*:
- UK delivery includes: UK, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Europe includes countries as follows: Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican
- World Zone 1 includes countries as follows: Canada, China, Falkland Islands, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Oman Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United States
- World Zone 2 includes countries as follows: Antarctica, Australia, Virgin Islands, New Zealand, Singapore, South Georgia/Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Virgin Islands (US)
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS (buyers outside of the United Kingdom):
- Delivery can take longer than the estimated times, for example towards Christmas.If at time of purchase it is deemed a risk posting to your country, and/or Royal Mail have temporarily suspended services to the country (for example because of disruption due to Covid-19), I will contact you via email to discuss options.
- I advise always checking prior to purchase, for any customs charges that might be applicable in your country, as the buyer is responsible for making such payment.
Customs Restrictions (disclaimer): There can sometimes be restrictions on jewellery by Customs in some countries, though the rules around this are not always clear. Unfortunately I cannot be held responsible for any problems or charges at Customs. Please contact your individual country's Customs department, before purchase, if you are unsure whether restrictions might apply.
~ CHRISTMAS 2020 ~
Information and Royal Mail's last recommended posting dates:
Delivery time during the Christmas period can take longer than normal due to high volumes of post, so I recommend allowing extra time particularly if delivery is required before Christmas. I will package and despatch your order as promptly as possible, but cannot guarantee that Royal Mail or your country's postal service will deliver on time for Christmas, as this is not in my control. There can sometimes be delays in Customs after arrival in your own country.
Please note: The dates provided below are last recommended dates for posting of COMPLETED orders - please allow the HANDLING TIME for your order (normally 2-3 days, but please contact me if you need confirmation).
These are the last recommended posting dates 2020 (from the Royal Mail website):
Last posting dates within UK:
Friday 18 December - 2nd Class and 2nd Class Signed For
Monday 21 December - 1st Class and 1st Class Signed For
Wednesday 23 December - Special Delivery Guaranteed
International Standard & International tracking and signature services:
Wednesday 9 December - Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and South America, Far and Middle East
Thursday 10 December - Cyprus, Malta
Friday 11 December - Australia, Greece, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia), New Zealand and Turkey Saturday 12 December Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, USA
Wednesday 16 December - Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland
Friday 18 December - Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg
After these dates I will be posting again from Monday 4th January 2021