Green English Sea Glass Bracelet. I have made this men’s or women’s sea glass bracelet by hand in green, English sea glass. This genuine sea glass has been part of a bottle base. The surface ridges are still visible, though this piiece has been worn and frosted by the natural tumbling action of the North Sea’s waves. I have collected this sea glass by hand, on the lovely Northumbrian coast of England. I have set it on a silver-plated chain.
- Sea glass size: just over 1 1/2 inch wide (40 mm).
- The chain is silver-plated.
- Bracelet chain length: 8 3/4 inches (22.5 cm) or smaller when adjusted.
- Adjustable: the bracelet can be fastened part way along the chain to make it smaller. To keep the sea glass side of the bracelet from slipping the chain can be adjusted to fit closely around your wrist.
- The bracelet fastens with a lobster clasp.
I have more English sea glass bracelets here.