Purple Swirls Large Glass Pendant.
I have made this heavy, men’s or women’s asymmetrical pendant in recycled studio glass using techniques of glass casting and fusing. The glass is clear with purple swirls. This large, wearable art pendant is handmade in Britain, in the north-east of England.
- Glass size: approx. 1 1/2 inches x 1 3/8 inches (40 mm x 33 mm).
- Glass pendant depth: approx. 3/8 inch (10 mm).
- The glass pendant necklace is set on a silver-plated bail
Available on either a cord necklace or a long chain, as follows (you can select from the dropdown menu before adding to basket):
- Black choker-style cord, fastens with a lobster clasp. Necklace length: approx. 16 inches (41 cm), plus a 1 1/2 inch extension chain.
- Matching purple waxed cotton cord, fastens with a lobster clasp. Necklace length: approx. 19 inches (48 cm), plus a 1 1/2 inch extension chain.
- Long silver-plated chain attached with a silver-plated jump ring. No fasteners should be required, as the long chain goes over the head. Chain length: approx. 25 inches (63.5 cm).
The pendant could also be worn with your own chain or choker necklace cord.
I have more handmade glass jewellery here.